One thing I have learned is that the U.S. goes a bit more overboard at Hallowe'en than we Canadians do. Or I think they do...I must admit most of my life is lived downtown and not in the suburbs so who knows really. On Casper's second walk today I took along my point and shoot and pointed and shot some of the following pictures. Casper kept himself busy watering every tree. I am sure I will see even more elaborate decorations as my wanderings take me around more of this city.
I have decided to put the Thames Path on hold until I am back in London next month and we have more Spring like weather...I will be going into a more rural area that is prone to flooding as well. I am staying at about five miles maximum a day as well...my knees and feet have been giving me major grief so I am not pushing myself. However that doesn't mean I don't want to walk. One of my favourite British Walking Federation walks is one that starts at Westminster tube station and covers 10km to St Katherines Docks just east of the Tower of London. Yesterday I walked as far as St Paul's and will do the rest of the walk in the next couple of days. Normally I do this entire 10 km walk my first day in London but not this time... So here are some of the highlights along the way....what a gorgeous day it was. A different view of Big Ben Can you believe this was my first time on Parliament Square Another hero on Parliament Square Classic ...
Comments