1) Lived in a Paris flat...if only for a few days...despite freezing my ass off, being locked out of the flat due to an insane lock system & the neighbours above throwing bowling balls all day long it was a good experience...would I do it again? Knowing me...yes. But maybe a different place.
2) Made my first phone call on an iphone - little knowing that a few months later I would have one of my own. (hey, like I said - my blog, my rules!!)
3) Bought my first pair of thongs at M & S in London..and I don't mean the kind you wear on your feet. The sad part is I haven't worn them yet...waiting for the..ahem..appropriate time....(which may be a LONG time!)
4) Saw the play "Backbeat" - about the Beatles time in Hamburg, Germany. Quite graphic - I am pretty certain my hair stood on end at one point.
5) At Borough market I had a cup of soup with parsnips, brussel sprouts, carrot and onions with grated chestnuts on top. Well...have you had soup with brussel sprouts in it? It hit the spot on a cold day.
6) Visited the M & M store in London and go to walk on Abbey Road with the M & M guys.
|Okay I'm not really that fat - I layer - honest!!!|
8) Had a variety of momos at the market on Brick Lane - I've had momos before but not a VARIETY...
|Pork, chicken, veggie and lamb....slurp. Oh momos how I do love you, let me count the ways....|
10) Visited the Sir John Soanes museum in Holborn....creepy!!!!
11) Got to see a Harris Hawk up close and found out he was gainfully employed!!!
12) Met the cheekiest squirrel in London!
|Talk about a brown noser!|
17) Saw my first Laguna Beach sunset